Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Digital and Moving

Once again, we are moving. Tim was called out to work for a company in Salt Lake City, UT. So we are going back this weekend! I'm excited I'll be close to stores and family/friends. Also grateful to get out of this windy/scary place. Thankfully no one will have to send us some sparkley red shoes. Another plus, we'll be near our storage units so I can get rid of some crap. haha! Lots of baby clothes that Aubriana has grown out of and I still have my maternity stuff too.

On another subject... I'm addicted... to digital scrapbooking! It's always frustrating to get all my stuff out to stamp some cards/pages because it makes such a mess. I have to clean it all up right when I finish so it doesn't feel so cramped. I still love doing that sort of thing, I just have to wait until I have my designated room to leave it all out. I'm sure lots of you would agree. Anway, I've been downloading lots of freebie digital scrapbooking kits for my own personal use off of Shabby Princess. I love that site. I've browsed lots and lots of other sites, but I think that one is my favorite. Anyway, thought I would share my first layout I created. Don't judge it too harshly, it was my first one and I tried to keep it simple. :)


7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I absolutley love it. You are so talented it blows me away. I am going to have to figure out how to make some pages like that!! Leif and I bought a new computer last night hooray! Now I can get rid of my dinosaur ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pages and the new location ... Travel safely! We just put Isaac and Whitney back on an airplane with Shaun and Krissy tonight. I don't have cute little kids in my house any more! Sad ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting that you are moving back closer! Salt Lake is a much shorter trip and it will be great to be out of the scary weather! We are happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nicole!! your page looks great and so does your website!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, your coming back to Utah. We'll have to get together some time. Give me a call when you get settled (or what ever you do in a 5th wheel). By the way I love the updates to the bog layout the colors are so fun. And your little on is getting cuter by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page! I'm so glad I looked and I'd love to come visit you and see Aubrianna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!